Undergraduate Module Descriptor
ANT3093: Climate Change in Global and Local Perspectives
This module descriptor refers to the 2022/3 academic year.
Indicative Reading List
This reading list is indicative - i.e. it provides an idea of texts that may be useful to you on this module, but it is not considered to be a confirmed or compulsory reading list for this module.
- Susan Crate and Mark Nuttall, eds., Anthropology and Climate Change: From Actions to Transformations. Routledge, 2016.
- Susan A. Crate and Mark Nuttall, eds., Anthropology and Climate Change: From Encounters to Actions. Left Coast Press, 2009.
- Kari Marie Norgaard. Living in denial: Climate change, emotions, and everyday life. MIT Press, 2011
- Giovanni Bennardo, ed. Cultural Models of Nature: Primary Food Producers and Climate Change. Routledge, 2019.
- Amelia Moore. Destination Anthropocene: Global Change Science, Tourism, and the Rebranding of Island Space in The Bahamas. University of California Press, 2018.
- Henry Shue. Climate justice: Vulnerability and protection. Oxford University Press, 2014.
- Kirsten Hastrup and Martin Skrydstrup, eds. The social life of climate change models: Anticipating nature. Routledge, 2013.